- Supports Microsoft Intellimouse, Logitech Net Mouse, etc
- Operating system independent. No software or drivers required
- Good video quality up to 1920 x 1440
- PC selection via push buttons and hot keys; Selected port LED indicator
- Auto Scan Mode that makes the switch automatically and sequentially display the video from each powered-on PC
- LED display for easy status monitoring
- Buzzer sound for switching port confirmation
- Draws the power from the computer; No power adapter needed
- Metal Casing
PROK104 and PROK108 are simple, affordable but reliable and good-quality four-port and eight-port KVM switches. They provide a good 1920x1440 resolution with a 150 MHZ bandwidth.
The metal enclosure provides better shielding against electromagnetic interferences.
Clean cable assemblies integrating VGA and PS/2 attachments permit to connect the computers to the computer ports. They are available in 1.2m, 1.8m, 3m, and 5m lengths.
|PC Connections||4 or 8|
|External Power supply||optional|
|Console and PC ports Connectors||Keyboard||6-pin mini Din Fem (PS/2)|
|Mouse||6-pin mini Din Fem (PS/2)|
|Monitor||15-pin VGA HDDB Fem|
|On Screen Display||No|
|19" Rack mount||No|
|Max PC Connections||4|
|PC Selection||Hot Key, Push Button|
|Keyboard and Mouse Emulation||PS / 2|
|Display Data Channel||DDC1, DDC2B, DDC2AB|
|Auto Scan interval||5 seconds|
|Max VGA Resolution||1920 x 1440 @ 75HZ|
|Operation Temperature||0 - 50°|
|Storage Temp. (Celsius)||0 - 70°|
|Humidity||0 - 80%, Non-Condensing|
|Dimensions (mm)||200x82x45 and 410x165x44.5|
|Weight (g)||1300 and 2200|
|Certifications||FCC and CE|
The PROK108 KVM switch come with the power adapter. The PROK104 needs no power adapter.
Cables for PC connections must be bought individually according to the connection lengths. They are available in 3 lengths: 1.8m, 3m and 5m. Connectors are male only: